As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 MP 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- 25–100 mm equivalent F2.0 - F4.9 lens
- Sensor-shift image stabilization
Olympus Stylus TG-2 IHS
- 12 megapixel 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor
- High-Speed f2.0 Lens
- Waterproof 15m/50ft
- Shockproof 2.1m/6.9ft
- Crushproof 100kgf/220lbf
- Freezeproof -10C/14F
- Water-repellant Lens
- GPS and e.Compass
- Automatic Underwater Balance
- 5 fps burst
- Aperture priority and programed auto modes
- Scene modes
- Super Macro
- 1080p HD video
- Li-ion battery rated at 350 shots
- Release Date: 2013-01-07
The top choice for all-weather models in 2013, the Olympus TG-2 iHS blends a tough exterior with the capability to take high quality images. One of the key perks of the TG-2 is it’s fast, f2.0 lens–but when that isn’t enough, the TG-2 can actually add lens options, like telephoto and a fish eye.
The TG-2 includes two of the manual modes with aperture priority and programed auto. The TG-2 can go as deep as 50 feet, which is more than many competing models, plus the faster lens allows for decent images with the limited lighting underwater.