As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Optical Zoom 5x
- FeaturesWaterproof, 1080p HD Video Recording, Shock Resistant, Auto Focus, Freezeproof, CMOS Sensor,...
- ConnectivityUSB, HDMI, micro-HDMI
Fujifilm Finepix XP90
- 16.4 megapixel 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- 5x optical zoom
- f3.9-4.9 maximum aperture
- ISO 100-6400
- Macro focusing to 3.5” (9cm)
- 10 fps burst speed
- Waterproof to 50 ft. (15m)
- Freezeproof to 14 degrees
- Shockproof to 5.8 ft. (1.75m)
- Dust proof
- Time lapse mode
- 3” LCD
- 1080p HD video at 30 fps
- Li-ion battery
- Weighs 7.1oz (203g)
- Release Date: 2016-01-15
Fujifilm didn’t change much when they updated the waterproof XP80. The Fujifilm FinePix XP90 offers a higher resolution LCD screen and a new time lapse capture mode.The headlining feature for the camera is still the 50 feet waterproofing, well, that and the $229 list price. It’s also shock, freeze and dust proof.
That durability is wrapped up in a pretty compact camera that comes in four different color options.
A 16 megapixel 1/2.3″ sensor captures the images from the XP90. The camera offers a 5x optical zoom, with a f/3.9-4.9 lens. The XP90 also offers a nice 10 fps burst speed for capturing action. While the Fujifilm XP90 is a good option for the price, there are a few better (though more expensive) options.
The lens on the XP90 isn’t as bright as the Olympus TG-4 and Ricoh WG-5–and a bright lens is a big advantage for shooting underwater. But, when there’s no more room in the wallet, the XP90 is a durable little shooter that will get the job done.